Now with Authorize.Net CIM Connect for Miva Merchant, you can store your customers’ sensitive payment information on Authorize.Net’s secure servers during checkout. CIM Connect helps eliminate steps in the checkout process for repeat customers, potentially increasing loyalty and revenue. With Authorize.Net CIM Connect for Miva Merchant your customers can store up to 10 payment and 100 shipping profiles for later use.
Use Authorize.Net CIM Connect for Miva Merchant to . . .
- Save time in the checkout process - When customers check out, they are given the option to save profiles with credit card, billing and shipping details. Upon subsequent visits to your site, they’ll save time by reusing their credit card from a saved profile with a single click.
- Simplify PCI compliance – Because all sensitive credit card information is stored on Authorize.Net servers rather than in your store, much of the PCI compliance process is eliminated.
- Offer payment flexibility – Your customers can store up to 10 payment cards for repeat purchases.
- Enable shoppers to save multiple shipping addresses - Your customers can save up to 100 shipping addresses, saving time and simplifying shopping for gifts.
- Provide features your customers expect from top online retailers – Many Internet Retailer Top 500 stores including Amazon, Apple and Walmart offer customers the ability to securely save and reuse their credit cards. Offer the convenience of storing and saving billing profiles just like other leading online retailers today.
Be the first to ask a question about this product.